Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sparkpeople.com...use it!!




If this is your first time on my blog and you haven't read my Tools of the Trade Post yet, I just wanted to post a little refresher on how awesome sparkpeople.com is!

Forget about paying for diet advice! Sparkpeople is totally free and all at your finger tips!!

What does spark people have for free that other websites make you pay for?

  • Nutrition Tracker
  • Exercise Tracker
  • Meal Plans
  • Grocery Lists
  • Food database
  • Exercise pointers
  • Diet advice (written by certified nutritionists)
  • Daily emails on nutrition, motivation or exercise
  • Supportive Community


If you're not into going to meetings and talking about your weight face to face sparkpeople has an online community of people just like you trying to get in shape.

Spark teams are more like groups that you join to meet people with similar interests outside of the weight loss world to help support each other.



So please check out Sparkpeople.com. The site has helped me lose 75lbs. Portion control is not a joke or a gimmick. It takes hard work and determination but it's works! And I'm not paid to advertise for them, my doctor told me about sparkpeople April of 2008 and it's changed my life completely.

So check it out! You're a click away from looking hot...






No comments: