Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Current Status

And here is yet another segment on this blog where I rant/ramble:

Current Mood: Elated!

Current Weight: 199.5 (down 9lbs since I started the blog a couple weeks ago!!!)

Currently Thinking about: How this is the first time in my entire adult life that I've been under 200lbs. I don't care if it's only half a pound under. I wanted to cry and jump up and down and scream for joy at the same time.

I'm also thinking I'm going to splurge for once in my life and buy a Diane Von Furstenberg dress when I reach my goal weight! How fabulous would that look with my sunglasses!! Seriously look at this dress

Look. At. That. Dress!!


Currently NOT thinking about: That the number on the scale might be a fluke

Currently looking forward to: Seeing Neko Case tonight!

Currently wishing that: I wasn't at work!

Currently listening to: Nothing actually... how boring.

Currently Realized: Once I finish focusing on this life style change and that I can step back and take a slight breather... I need to make a career change.

2 comments:

K_InTheFlo said...

U inspired me today!

CONGRATS on the Under 200! woot woot!

Really how fab is that! so effin fab.

I needed some inspiration.I visited an old friend over the weekend and lobster wine and oh yeah pancakes then today I had an event where iwas surrounded by yummy ordeurves and yesterday i worked out for 2 hours but i got so hungry afterwards - all day long - i so messed up all that hard work. so sigh. It's helpful to read about your good news..I know I will bounce back tomorrow!

no fanfic for me tonight - no workie outie.!
congrats again - You rock!

Team Six Pack said...

I'm just really crossing my fingers that it wasn't a fluke though! Sometimes I feel like it isn't real haha.

I'm so happy I inspired you though! That's my mission! :)

I hope I can finish wide awake tonight cause latchkey recommended another good smutty one to me that I wanted to get started on :D