Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Fuzzy Moments!

I got a message a few days ago from a fellow Jane Addict that made me clap my hand over my mouth and squeal before a huge smile was plastered on my face. Here's the message:


Thank-you so much for your blog - I've read through all your posts since you posted the link on here and am signing up for SparkPeople right now!!
I've been needing to make a change cause things are getting out-of-control and your blog has given me the hope that I can do it too

I think your latest post is what has 'pushed me over the edge' - your list of activities (pre-new you) is me now and is a huge wake-up call

I know something needs to happen but was a bit overwhelmed with everything

Thank-you so much for your blog!

This is why I blog! Thank you for your message! It was an incredible "aww shucks" moment for me... now come on... I have google analytics, I know people are reading this blog, and I know you're spending more than two seconds reading it too :) So basically I know you're reading not just groaning and leaving in less than 10 seconds as you realize this blog isn't loaded with sexy twi-guys.
So I want to see someone else come out from lurking and tell us if you're going to try and make a change as well!!

I've got nothing but love here for my fellow average Janes... nothing but love, good vibes and sunshine!





Jane believes in you!

No comments: